2021 Annual Conference Scholarships
Apply Oct 1 – Nov 20, 2020
2021 TSPRA Conference Scholarships Include:
- Three-day conference registration, which also includes preconference registration and Star Awards Banquet ticket ($675 value)
- Four-night hotel stay in upgraded corner suite at Denton Embassy Suites ($800 value)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses not to exceed $500 and based on receipts submitted by March 12, 2021
TOTAL VALUE: $1975 per scholarship
- Three scholarships awarded: two to first time attendees, one based on financial need.
- Recipients must be TSPRA members in good standing.
- Recipients agree to serve on TSPRA committee in 2021-2022.
- Applicant must submit application.
- Applications submitted by others will not be accepted.
- Previous recipients not eligible.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Chair: Courtney Sanguinetti, Lindale ISD
Committee: Jenny Davenport, Santa Fe ISD; Montreal Williams, DeSoto ISD
THREE scholarships will be awarded and announced on December 9, 2019
Log into the member portal: https://tspra.member365.com
The link to the application will appear in the right-hand slider.