2022 Annual Conference Scholarships
Apply Oct. 5 – Nov. 19, 2021, 4 p.m. CST
2022 TSPRA Conference Scholarships Include:
• Three-day conference registration including preconference registration and Star Awards Banquet ticket ($700 value)
• Three nights hotel stay in Kalahari African Suite at Kalahari Resort and Convention Center ($735 value)
• Reimbursement of travel expenses NOT TO EXCEED $500 and based on receipts submitted by March 11, 2022
• TOTAL VALUE: $1935 per scholarship
• THREE scholarships (two to first time attendees, one based on financial need)
• Applicants may apply as first-time attendee or for financial need but not both
• Recipients must be TSPRA members in good standing
• Recipients agree to serve on TSPRA committee in 2022-2023
• Applicant must submit application. Applications submitted by others will not be accepted.
• Previous recipients not eligible.
• Non-transferable, cannot be traded for cash value, can only be used for the 2022 annual conference
Chair: Dawn Parnell, CPC , Carrollton Farmers Branch ISD | Rebecca King, Rockdale ISD | Tiffany Taylor, Frenship ISD
Log into the member portal: https://tspra.member365.com
The Annual Conference scholarship application is now open. In order to apply, the member should log in to the Member Portal then scroll through and click the link in the rotating banner on the right on the dashboard.