TSPRA 2021 Annual Conference
February 22-25, 2021
Denton Embassy Suites by Hilton
NOTE: This is an in-person conference. Due to current COVID restrictions, the conference venue will only accommodate 400 attendees.
Individuals are responsible for canceling hotel reservations previously made or transferred to them through TSPRA at both Denton Embassy Suites and Marriott Champions Circle (overflow hotel). Reservations not canceled within 48 hours of check-in date will be charged the first night rate + taxes. Please reference confirmation number when canceling.
Refer to your email confirmation for link to cancel electronically or call
Denton Embassy Suites: 940.243.3799
Marriott Champion Circle: 817.961.0800
Please note that TSPRA does not pay no-show fees for individuals.
Member: $495 before 1/25/21; $595 on/after 1/25/21
Non-Member: Member: $670 before 1/25/21; $770 on/after 1/25/21
Pre-Conference: $100 PRECONFERENCE SESSIONS HERE
Star Awards Celebration: $80
Any willful #TSPRA21 conference registration cancelations received in writing by 5:00 on Friday, December 18, 2020 will receive a full refund. Refunds will be mailed to the district after the conclusion of the conference (March 2021).
Any willful #TSPRA21 conference registrations cancelations received in writing after Saturday, December 19, 2020 and prior to 5:00 p.m. on February 5, 2021, will be subject to a $100 administrative cancelation fee per registration. Refunds will be mailed to the district after the conclusion of the conference (March 2021).
No refunds given after February 5: Any willful #TSPRA21 conference registration cancelation received in writing on or after 5:00 p.m. on February 5, 2021, will not be refunded. However, attendee substitutions can be made. Extenuating circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
#TSPRA21 conference registrations received after January 25, 2021, will be subject to a $100 late fee.
Written requests to cancel conference registrations may be submitted to email@example.com.
TSPRA is in the process of developing a cancelation procedure in the instance of force majeure.
- Hotels requires receipt of check SEVEN DAYS in advance of check-in if district is paying hotel with check. Call 940.243.3799 and ask for accounting to have exact amount calculated.
- It is responsibility of attendee to present tax exempt certificate upon check-in to have state taxes deleted from billing.
- Cancelations must occur no less that 48 hours prior to check-in to avoid fee of one-night stay.
- #2021 Theme unveiled: June 15
- Hotel reservations open: July 22
- Conference registration opens: September 30, 2020 REGISTER HERE
- Proposals to present: September 15-October 22. SUBMIT PROPOSALS HERE
- Star Awards: Opens September 17, 2020; Deadline to enter 11:59 p.m. November 2, 2020
- Conference Planning Committee: November 5
- Late fees registration: January 25, 2021
View program for 2020 Annual Conference.
View photos from 2020 Annual Conference.