2020 TSPRA Connect Annual Conference photos online
Buy a TSPRA Pendant
The newsletter is emailed on Wednesdays to all members of the association. It is produced weekly September through June and once a month in July and August.
Professional PR Tips
• Start a list or spreadsheet of online tactics you can use for campaigns. Update it regularly.
• Is your boss on Twitter? Keep him/her on mobile alerts and monitor their feed so you know what they're saying.
• Proactively own up to a mistake. It comes out better in the end.
• If you haven't told your boss or client that a task is complete, they'll assume it's not.
• Don't rely solely on networks like Twitter to build all relationships. What happens if it all goes away tomorrow?
RT @teainfo: Staying apart now means saving lives and getting back to our normal routines faster. Please reference our flier on how to stop…