SPONSORED BY FORECAST5 ANALYTICS
Nominations accepted MAY 3 – JUNE 30, 2021 (by 4 p.m. CST)
You must create a login and account to use our awards website. If you have a profile and login that you have used before to enter Star Awards or Professional Awards, then you use that same login for the Key Communicator Award. If you have not entered an award’s program using this system, then click My Account in the navigation bar and create a new login.
Each year, TSPRA honors someone who has contributed significantly to the field of public school communications with the association’s Key Communicator Award. This person does not need not be a member of TSPRA. They may be a legislator, superintendent or professional in another field who has improved school communications or a member of TSPRA who has contributed outstanding service to the profession of public school communications. For inspiration, here is a list of PAST KEY COMMUNICATOR WINNERS and the CURRENT KEY COMMUNICATOR.
DEADLINE & RULES
- Only TSPRA members in good standing (dues paid for the current school year) may submit a nominee.
- Only complete, online nominations will be accepted.
- Nominations may be submitted from May 3 through June 30, 2021.
- The deadline to submit a nomination is 4 p.m. CST, June 30, 2021.
- All fields are required at the time of submission. So be sure to have:
- A one-page PDF document detailing why you think this individual
is worthy of the Key Communicator Award
- A one-page bio of the nominee
- Three letters of support for the nominee (each one will be submitted individually)
- A 300 dpi jpeg photo of the nominee, sized to 8.5″ x 11″
If you are ready to submit a nomination, CLICK HERE
Professional Awards Chair
Stephanie Fretwell, Amarillo ISD
Ian Halperin, Wylie ISD
Monica Faulkenbery, APR, Northside ISD
Cami Steele, Hillsboro ISD
Shelby Akin, Pleasant Grove ISD