DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS HAS PASSED. RECIPIENT TO BE ANNOUNCED BY AUGUST 3, 2020
Each year, TSPRA honors someone who has contributed significantly to the field of public school communications with the association’s Key Communicator Award. This person does not need not be a member of TSPRA. They may be a legislator, superintendent, or professional in another field who has improved school communications or a member of TSPRA who has contributed outstanding service to the profession of public school communications. For inspiration, here is a list of PAST KEY COMMUNICATOR WINNERS and the CURRENT KEY COMMUNICATOR.
DEADLINE & RULES
- Only TSPRA members in good standing (dues paid for the current school year) may submit a nominee.
- Only complete, online nominations will be accepted.
- Nominations may be submitted from May 4 through June 30, 2020.
- The deadline to submit a nomination is 4 p.m. CST, June 30, 2020.
- All fields are required at the time of submission. So be sure to have:
- A one-page PDF document detailing why you think this individual
is worthy of the Key Communicator Award
- A one-page bio of the nominee
- Three letters of support for the nominee (each one will be submitted individually)
- A 300 dpi jpeg photo of the nominee, sized to 8.5″ x 11″
Traci Marlin, Midway ISD, Chair
Craig Eichhorn, APR, Alief ISD, Past President 2012-2013
Melissa Tortorici, Texas City ISD, Past President 2018-2019
Keyhla Calderon-Lugo, Edgewood ISD
Matthew Jones, Castleberry ISD