2019 TSPRA Annual Conference
February 18-21, 2019
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort
Executive Committee Meeting ♦ Monday a.m., Feb. 18
Pre-Conference Sessions ♦ Monday p.m., Feb. 18
Regular Conference Sessions ♦ Tuesday, Feb. 19 through noon on Thursday, Feb. 21
Star Awards Banquet ♦ Wednesday p.m., Feb. 20
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road
Cedar Creek, TX 78612
The block fills up fast, so book soon. Please book only the number of rooms you're sure you'll need.
Here are a couple of things to know about the conference hotel:
- The hotel is offering the TSPRA conference rate to members for additional days on either side of the conference, should you be interested in that opportunity. Be sure when you're making your reservation to select only the dates you want.
- Cut-off date is February 4, 2019, or until block is full.
- The block room rate is $189 for a single or a double, $214 for a triple or $239 for a quad.
- A discounted resort fee of $5 will assessed for all attendees which covers hotel amenities and self-parking for the duration of your stay (typically $12 per night). Believe us when we say that the parking alone makes this worth it.
- Complimentary in-room internet.
- Check in time is 4 p.m. and check out time is 11 a.m.
- A credit card guarantee of one night's room fee will be required at the time of reservation.
- Should you have difficulties making your reservation, we'd encourage you to contact the hotel first, since it is the one handling all the rooms and booking. If they can't fix it right away, email the TSPRA State Office with your issue and the hotel's response so that when we do talk to them to try to resolve it we have a digital paper trail to forward and reference, which we've found is a lot easier to get results with.
For more information on the 2019 TSPRA Annual Conference, visit our conference page on the TSPRA website.