Texas School Public Relations Association
A 501(c)(3) Organization • Federal ID#74-1910594
406 East 11th Street, Suites 101-105, Austin TX 78701
TSPRA will accept credit card payments from exhibitors not to exceed $1,000.
All checks should be made payable to TSPRA.
EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Maximum: 37 exhibitors.
- Two full days of exhibit time and exclusive exhibit viewing during "caffeinated connections" each morning and during afternoon refreshment breaks each day.
- Eight-foot draped tabletop with two chairs in exhibit area.
- Exhibit space location on a first-come, first served basis.
- Recognition in conference program of company, contact, website, and description of services.
- One conference registration with exhibitor badge; additional badges $100.
- Potential opportunity to present a roundtable session.
NOTE: Basic electrical and WIFI connections available at no additional cost.
The exhibit area will be available for set-up from 11 a.m to 6 p.m. on Mon. Feb. 19, 2018.
Exhibit times are:
- Tues., Feb. 20, 2018 from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wed., Feb. 21, 2018 from 8:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Booth teardown begins at 4 p.m. on Wed., Feb 21, 2018
Roundtables are scheduled on Wed., Feb. 21, 2018 from 10:30 – 11:45 a.m.
Date Prepared (*)
Name of Business or Organization (*)
Primary Contact (*)
Primary Contact Title (*)
Primary Contact Phone Number (*)
Email Address (*)
Address for Invoicing (*)
Zip Code (*)
Names, Titles and Email Addresses for Representatives Who Will Staff Booth and Be Present at the Conference. Note: Exhibit fee provides conference registration for one representative. Additional reps are invited for additional $100 each.
Names, titles and emails. Indicate which person will receive any registrations. (*)
Short Descriptive Listing for Conference Program. [25 words or less]
Short, descriptive listing for the program, 25 words or less. (*)
Contact to Be Listed in Program (*)
Email to Be Listed in the Program (*)
Phone Number to Be Listed in the Program (*)
Other opportunities you may be interested in.
Roundtables will be limited to 12 vendors to be determined by the conference planning committee on Nov. 9, 2017. The deadline to submit roundtable proposals is October 27, 2017. Use the link on our website under Annual Conference, Presenters to make submissions.
Interested in Presenting a Roundtable?
Interested in Advertising?
Conference Program Advertising
- Ad must be press ready
- Hi-resolution PDF or jpeg with fonts embedded; PDF preferred
- Submit ad by email to email@example.com by Jan. 19, 2018
I understand that:
- the cost of the booth is $500 and an invoice will be emailed which must be paid in full by February 2, 2018.
- a $250 nonrefundable deposit is required and due when this application is accepted.
- credit card payments are accepted for up to $1000; others should pay by check.
- only draped tabletop exhibits are allowed.
- basic electrical and WIFI connections are provided at no additional cost; exhibitor will arrange for any special needs directly with the convention center.
- one conference registration/badge is included; additional registration/badges are available at $100 per person.
- checks are made payable to: TSPRA
- checks are mailed to
406 East 11th Street, Suites 101-105
Austin, TX 78701
Thank you for your submission to exhibit and/or advertise.