Thank you for visiting and using our web site, www.tspra.org. This site is owned and maintained by the Texas School Public Relations Association for use by our members and the public. Your access to and use of the site is subject to these policies and all applicable laws. Please read them.
- Your use of this site will constitute your agreement to all of these policies and these policies may be amended at any time.
- You agree, as a user of this website, to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations in your use of the TSPRA Website, and agree not to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the site by other users
- TSPRA may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access to the site if your conduct fails to conform to these terms and conditions. TSPRA may, but is not in any way obligated to, enforce these terms against any user.
- This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these other sites since their privacy practices may differ from ours. We also do not necessarily endorse or agree with the content on these other sites.
- The information you provide TSPRA will be kept confidential and used to support your member relationship with TSPRA. TSPRA officers, members and staff who have access to any of your information are required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for TSPRA.
- TSPRA will not disclose your personal and directory information to any outside organization for its use for marketing without your consent. TSPRA may be required to disclose personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, regulation and legal actions, or if TSPRA reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to protect the Association, its members or the public.
- TSPRA’s online directory is available only to our members. Some members choose to opt-out of the online directory, so it is not a complete list of our current members. No person is authorized to print and distribute copies of the online directory with out permission from the TSPRA State office.
- To gain access to the Members Only Area, persons must include an email address and a password when they register for TSPRA membership .
- No TSPRA member is to publish member information in printed directories or in a visible format without permission from TSPRA.
- TSPRA members may not sell, trade or give away member information to any outside organization, nor use member information in the pursuit of business and other activities not under TSPRA's control. Such use of TSPRA member information for some other affiliation or business relationship will be considered a conflict of interest and may result in loss of membership privileges.
- Whenever possible, TSPRA members should not send e-mail in batches that will include the e-mail addresses of other members in a list which could be harvested and used for spam.
Members Only Area Policies:
Rights to Content:
- You should assume that everything on this site, including but not limited to text, photos, graphics, software, code, is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws, unless stated otherwise, and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published, displayed, broadcast, altered, forwarded, re-posted, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written permission of TSPRA, except to the extent that such use constitutes "fair use" under applicable law.
- If you copy material from this site solely for your personal, non-commercial use and you keep intact all copyright and other legal notices, you may make one copy in a single computer's memory and one unaltered paper copy.
- You may link to content on tspra.org, so long as your use of the content is not illegal, misleading or defamatory.
- You may not republish or repost any content from tspra.org without express written permission TSPRA.
- Although TSPRA uses reasonable efforts to include only accurate, up-to-date information, TSPRA makes no guarantee regarding any information posted on the site, and TSPRA has no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies, damages, errors or omissions relating to the posting, transmission, delivery or content of the site.