Voting in the TSPRA Executive Committee Election will begin Thursday, November 3, 2016.
Area and at-large vice presidential terms are for two years. New officers will be installed at the TSPRA annual conference in February 2017.
To review the candidates before voting, click here to see their information.
- Only professional members (individual or institutional) in good standing with their 2016-2017 dues paid may vote and hold office.
- Members must vote in each Executive Committee position regardless of their region.
- You may only cast your vote once. So be sure to review your selections.
Ballots must be cast by 5 p.m. Friday, December 2, 2016.
No mail-in, emailed, or faxed ballots will be accepted.
To vote you will log in to the Member Area. In the top navigation go to FORMS, select and find the election form.
Only professional members will see the form in the list. If you are a professional member and do not see the form, contact the TSPRA state office.
Once you begin to vote you may not stop and restart the process.
The voting system is set up so that you must vote in each position by:
- selecting the slated candidate
- selecting NO ONE, or
- selecting Write-In candidate and then typing their name in the write-in box.
Thank you for participating in this TSPRA Executive Committee Election.
Melissa Tortorici, chair, TSPRA President-Elect, Texas City ISD
Jennifer Bailey, Leander ISD
Kenneth Dixon, Lubbock ISD
Craig Eichhorn, APR, Alief ISD
Deborah Laine, Texas City Education Foundation
Stephanie Migl, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD
Sheila Olson, Alvin ISD Education Foundation
Suzi Pagel, Midway ISD Education Foundation
Sylvia Rincon, Alamo Heights ISD
Judith Saxton, Ph.D., APR, Mount Pleasant ISD
Craig Verley, Mission CISD
Helen Williams, Red Oak ISD
Linsae Snider, TSPRA Executive Director